What personal information do we collect from the individual that visit our website?
While registering on eceleb-gossip.com, as suitable, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or another aspect to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to a newsletter, answering to reviews, fill out a form or enter information on our website.
How do we utilize your instruction?
We may operate the information we collect from you when you register, sign up for our newsletter, respond to review or marketing communication, surf the website, or apply certain other site features in the various process:
- To personalize your understanding and to allow us to convey the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To upgrade our website to serve you better.
- To send you time to time emails regarding our latest updates and modified terms and policies.
How do we secure your info?
We follow these steps to protect your pieces of information and make it more secure.
- We do not use vulnerability scanning or scanning to PCI quality
- We only supply information and articles. We never demand credit card numbers.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
Why we don’t not use an SSL certificate?
We only provide articles and information. We don’t use credit cards or any cards for online payment.
Do we manipulate ‘cookies’?
As your privacy is our prime concern, eceleb-gossip.com do not sell, trade or transfer your PII to outside parties.
Occasionally, at our caution, we may comprise or offer third-party products or services on our website who have separate and individualistic privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback and suggestions about these sites and their issue.
Google’s Advertising Principles summed up Google’s advertising requirements and are put in place to give a positive experience for the users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We apply Google AdSense Advertising on our website:
We have performed the following:
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
- DoubleClick Platform Integration
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and the third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data and information regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can place their choices for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt-out by browsing the Network Advertising Initiative Opt-Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add-on.
California Online Privacy Protection Act:
– See more at: http://consumercal.org/california-online-privacy-protection-act-caloppa/#sthash.0FdRbT51.dpuf
According to CalOPPA, we conform to the following:
Users can visit and browse our site anonymously.
- Via Email
Can change your personal information:
- By emailing us
How do eceleb-gossip.com.com handle “Do Not Track” signals?
We respect Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser device is in place for your privacy.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It’s also essential to note and keep in mind that we allow third-party behavioral tracking.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) places parents in control when it comes to the accumulation of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rules and regulation which spells out what administrators of the websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy.
We do not specifically perform or market to children under the age of 13 years old as we respect international cyber law and ethics.
Fair Information Practices:
To be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email
• Within seven business days
We also accept to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data compilers and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle entails not only, that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have appeal to courts or government agencies to examine and prosecute non-compliance by information processors.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law, and it sets the rules and regulation for commercial email, sets terms for marketing messages, gives recipients the right to have emails ceased from being sent to the user, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We gather your email address to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and other requests or questions
. To be in line with CAN-SPAM, we approve to the below:
• Not using misleading or false subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an announcement in some sensible way.
• Include the physical address of our site office.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for agreement, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests immediately
• Allow users to unsubscribe using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any moment you would like to unsubscribe from getting future emails, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Posted and updated on July 9th 2017