Thom Beers is an American producer and narrator/voice artist. He is the executive producer and narrator for Tornado Road, a small series on The Weather Channel and Whisker Wars.
Beers have narrated for various TV reality. Prominent among them is History channel, reality TV series, Ax Men in 2008. Let us get to know more about Thom Beers through his bio which includes net worth, wiki, wife, family, now, married, children, salary and several more aspects of his fascinating life.
Thom Beers Early Life
Born on 20 July 1952 at Batavia, New York, USA, Thom Beers is an American nationality having a white ethnic background. There is no information about his siblings. Even though his parent’s name has not been officially revealed as of now.
However, Thom Beers’s father was an agency manager, and his mother was a neighbourhood. He shifted from schools to schools but did not graduate from any of those school. During his school days, Thom was interested in acting and scriptwriting.
Thom Beers Career
Thom Beers began his professional career as a Turner’s Producer in commercial tv manufacturing in Commerical tv production. Later in the year 1999, he founded his Original Manufacturing, where Beers role was the CEO, Executive Producer and chairman of FremantleMedia’s North American.
Apart from it, Thom Beers was also the producer for the Discovery Channel reality show, Deadliest Catch. He even received two Emmy nominations for two consecutive years in 2006 and 2007 for his role as the producer.
Furthermore, his other works include as a narrator for several famous TV series and reality shows such as Swords: Life on the Line, Verminators, The Colony, Ice Road Truckers, Ax Men and many more.
Thom Beers Net Worth
Thom Beers has earned a massive net worth from his successful career as a producer and narrator. He is also the CEO, and executive manufacturer of his own firm, Orginal Manufacturing has enabled him to get a tremendous amount of net worth. You will learn his net worth soon enough but can’t you tell, Thom Beers has a pretty impressive net worth.
Hence, it comes as of no surprise that Thom Beer’s net worth is at $20 million. Likewise, his annual salary is at $2 million. His enormous net worth must certainly help him lead a delighted and prosperous life.
Thom Beers Wife, Married and Children
Talking about the multi-talented TV personality Thom Beers personal life, he is a happily married man. Thom married his longtime sweetheart girlfriend, Leslie Beers. Thom Beers has not revealed his married life or his dating history with his wife.
Besides, Thom Beers’s wife, Leslie Beers, is the president of Amygdala Music Company. It produces music for Orginal productions show and licensing music rights for several other companies as well.
Mentioning their children, the blessed duo has also shared a son between them who goes by the name, Max Beers. Thom Beer’s son Max Beers has attended Highland Hall, a Waldorf school. Beers is expected to lead a fully functioning married relationship with his current wife.
Fun Fact on Thom Beers
- Thom Beers was born in July. Hence, his zodiac sign is Cancer.
- He has a net worth of $20 million. The vast majority of his fortune comes off from his professional career as a producer, screenwriter, television manager, Narrator, and executive director. Also, his annual salary working on several TV show s is at $2 million.
- Thom Beers was also the executive producer and narrator for the famous A & E channel TV show Storage Wars in 2010, Wild Justice both on the National Geography Channel, 1000 Ways to Die on Spike TV.
- His wife, Leslie Beers is the president of Amygdala Music Company, and they have a son named Max Beers.
- Even though Thom Beers does not have social media to his name and is not active on platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and Facebook. However, he has his YouTube channel, Thom TV which has 283 subscribers on the circuit.
Quick Facts on Thom Beers
|Birthdate||July 20, 1952|
|Birthplace||Batavia, New York, United States of America|
|Profession||producer, screenwriter, television manager, Narrator, and executive director|
|Net Worth||$20 million|
|Social Media||You Tube|